Wednesday 27 June 2012

I Just Can't Believe I Could Be So Lucky



After having missed last week it doesn't feel quite so crazy that time has, once again, brought us round to our Wednesday flash date. Here we are with Rune and Luke having some much needed \R & R. This week I've used the prompt... macho man.

Read and enjoy. I've posted over on their very own page too. So if you've missed anything you can catch up with it all

Rune was in heaven. He couldn’t believe it was happening. After all the fear and pain of the last week, he was here, in Luke’s arms—safe.
“Oh God, Luke. Jesus Fucking Christ I… Oh shit.”
“Ssh,” Luke crooned, his voice vibrating on Rune’s belly, his breath ruffling through his hair. “I told you—this is your time. Just lie back and enjoy.”
“But… but I…”
“But nothing. I’m not Rio, Rune. You’re with me now and I’m going to treat you like you deserve, so you’d better get used to it.” He growled and licked Rune’s navel. Whatever thoughts Rune might have had on the subject disappeared from his head.
Rune wasn’t used to being made love to. With Rio he was always expected to do the work… unless for whatever reason he simply couldn’t. He was used to being used, abused, even hurt. It was hard to just lie there and let Luke wake up his body in ways he never would have thought possible. It was hard to surrender to pleasure, to accept he was worthy of it. But every time he tried to reach for Luke, or sit up, or do anything directive, Luke reminded him in non verbal and very physical ways that he really wasn’t going anywhere.
Rune moaned and writhed as Luke carried out a slow exploration of his body, lingering over areas that obviously brought him pleasure and moving on quickly if he showed the slightest signs of discomfort. He’d never had such a tender, responsive lover. Not even the previous times with Luke had been like this. The intensity of the pleasure was almost painful and that, at least, he could understand.
By the time Luke finally entered him, his mind was unhinged. He wasn’t Rune anymore and Luke wasn’t Luke. They were some kind of fantastical being, blending and flowing, losing their individual identities in each other. He reached up and pulled Luke down, arching his back to meet him. Tangling his hands in Luke’s beautiful hair he crushed their lips together and plunged his tongue into Luke’s mouth, further intermingling their beings.
Panting and shaking, with incoherent noises and pleas unconsciously escaping him, Rune clung on for dear life as Luke rode him hard to an explosive orgasm that made him scream.
Collapsing in a tangle of arms and legs the two lay still, panting and shivering, until their hearts began to slow and life returned to their leaden limbs.
Luke raised himself on one elbow and looked down at Rune, who had his eyes closed. “Are you alright?” he asked softly, concern in his voice.
Immediately, Rune opened his eyes and grinned. “Alright? What an inadequate word. I’m…” He struggled to find the right word. Then laughed. “Transformed,” he said. “I’m transcended and transformed.”
“You look it. I don’t think I’ve ever seen you look so relaxed and happy.”
“I don’t think I’ve ever felt it. Not ever.”
Still breathless, Rune raised his hand and tucked the wild hair behind Luke’s ear. His beautiful eyes were glazed and his lips swollen from the passionate kissing. Luke’s stomach flipped just looking at him and despite the recent lovemaking, his cock twitched. Rune, however, sighed and looked wistful, almost sad. “You’re so beautiful, Luke. What are you doing with someone like me?”
“Someone like you? Someone so incredibly beautiful it makes me breathless? So sweet and loving it hurts my heart? So brave and…”
“I’m none of those things.”
“You’re all of them and more. Much, much more.” Luke smiled in a lazy, sated way, and stroked Rune’s shoulder, but Rune’s smile had vanished.
“I’m broken Luke. You don’t know the half of it.”
“Then you’re going to tell me. You’re going to tell me all the ways you’re broken and we’ll fix them together. We’ll get help if we have to. I’m going to make you whole again, if I have to fight the world to do it.”
“You look so fierce, Luke, my very own macho man.” Rune’s fingers drew aimless pictures on Luke’s chest.
“I’ll be whatever I need to be; whatever you want me to be,” Luke said, with fire in his eyes.
“There’s only one thing I want you to be, Luke.”
“What’s that.”
“Mine.” The word was almost a whisper, full of fear and pleading.
“Always. Forever. Eternally. Completely. Will you be mine?”
“No.” Rune was suddenly all eyes. He looked frightened and Luke was concerned.
“What?”
Rune frowned. “I don’t want to be yours, Luke,” he said, his voice trembling. “I… I’m sorry. I don’t want to be anyone’s. And I don’t want you to be mine either. I don’t know why I said that, what I was thinking. I don’t want either of us to belong to anyone but ourselves. I just want us to be together forever.”
“Your wish is my command,” Luke said with a flourish. “I think you’re right, especially after what you’ve been through. We should be careful about the labels we put on ourselves. You’re Rune and you don’t belong to anyone. I’m Luke and I don’t belong to anyone, but Rune and Luke are most definitely one with each other and, I hope always will be.”
“Always.”
Luke had never seen such a beautiful smile. He lowered his head and kissed Rune lightly, searching his eyes. Then he grinned.
“Come on. I’m starving. Let’s see what state the terrible twins have left the kitchen in.”


Now go read the rest of the wonderful flashers.

MA Church    m/m
Nephylim    m/m
Sara York     m/m
Elyzabeth VaLey     m/f
Tali     m/m
M C Houle m/m


7 comments:

  1. So incredibly hot and sweet, and I love the place where you left them, secure in being themselves...with each other. It's perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I thought that after so many cliff hangers it would be nice for some peace and leaving off in a good place. Next time we hear from Rio

      Delete
  2. Sweet (and hot) ♥ They've been through so much! (Last chapter I read Rune was in the hospital... just read through all I was missing!). I'm glad they finally seem to have found a little peace.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was really lovely. I really like how you handled the idea of labels and what they can mean, Nephy. :)

    ~M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun. It's a big issue for Rune, having been 'owned' by Rio. It's something he's going to have to keep firmly in mind when Rio comes back into the picture.

      Delete