Friday 6 April 2012

Interview With Storm Constantine



THIS IS A WRITTEN INTERVIEW NOT A LIVE ONE SORRY FOR THE POSSIBLE MISUNDERSTANDING

Sunday is S day. Storm day when the excitement culminates and my favouriet author EVER, graces my blog with her exciting interview. I can absolutely assure you that it's well worth waiting for. I can't wait to see what everyone things... and that means you have to comment... yes... YOU. You there... comment or else!!!

Storm is the author of any of my favourite books. The first books I read of her are the Wraeththu Chronicles (used to be trilogy, until they grew :) )


The guy on the front is one of my favourite characters ever and you're going to have to read the books to find out who he is and why I love him so much, damaged as he is.

You can find the books here

Official website here

A wonderful fanzine Here

Go check them out in preparation for the big day

2 comments:

  1. When is this interview Sunday? What time zone? How do we access it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Umm... I get the message you might think it's a visual interview. It's a written one and I'll be posting it on my blog tomorrow around midday my time (UK) I'm really excited and it's an awesome interview.

    ReplyDelete